Monday, September 8, 2014

Palm Beach Outlets Haul

I am visiting home for the weekend and decided to stop by the Palm Beach Outlets with my mom. I love this outlet mall because they have some of my favorite stores including Francesca's and J.Crew! My main motive was to go to J.Crew to pick up some more "paper bag skirts" which I adore. I only own one (until now that is...) and it is bright green, which is cute, but it is not the most practical color. I decided to pick up two more, and I absolutely love them! They are so practical.. I can wear them to work, shopping, dinner dates, anything! And they can be dressed up with a fancy top, jewlery and nude heels, or dressed down with a regular v-neck Tshirt and flats! Here are the two that I purchased:

I also purchased a beautiful green dress that is work or event appropriate! I am seriously so excited to wear it. It fits fantastically and has a silky material on the inside so you feel great while wearing it! (Which is a must for me during those long work days.) 

From Francesca's, I purchased an adorable pink work appropriate top. The style is unique and girly! I think it will be a very versatile top for me.. And I can pair it with so many cute necklaces or earrings! I'm thinking with a pair of jeans not tucked in, it will be a perfect casual outfit for me. And it was a bargain too!!! Only $14, and if you love Francesca's like me, you know that you can't find anything for that price in there!


Last but not least, I found myself in Saks Fifth Avenue. The only thing I picked up here was a brand new pair of Sperry's. They are the most unique pair I have seen and can honestly go with most of my clothes! The market price was $110, outlet price was $99, and with my coupon I got them for a total of $74! Totally worth it in my opinion. 


I'm always down for a good deal! And outlet shopping is the best way for me to get my favorite styles at a more affordable price. Safe to say I'm in love with my new purchases! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment