Sunday, September 28, 2014

September Favorites

Accessories: 

1. Bracelet from Madewell in LA- $28. It is true love with this bracelet. It is adorable on it's own, or with other gold bangles. It also looks great with my gold rings. My favorite part is that it doesn't slip off my hand (I have teeny wrists! Most bangles don't fit me.)  
2. Dog Bone ring from Brandy Melville- $4. Such a bargain for such an adorable piece of jewelry. I started calling it my "Harvey Ring" (AKA my dog's name.) I linked the silver version because I couldn't find the gold one that I own. 

Beauty Products: 

1. Sonia Kashuk Liquid Light Concealer- $8, Target. I love this product because it brightens up my under-eyes and leaves me without any bags! I was afraid at first that it wouldn't last throughout the day because of how liquid the product was, but it is one of the most long lasting makeup products that I have tried! 

Nail Color: 

1. Butler Please by Essie- $8.49, Target. The most perfect shade of blue. You will get many compliments with this color :). 

Scents: 

1. Pear Cassis fragrance by Fresh- $28, exclusive to the Fresh boutique. It literally makes me so, so happy! I could sniff this scent all day long and never lose my smile. It's a mixture of sweet and warm, I can't get enough. 
2. Leaves scented candle by Bath & Body Works- $22.50. I don't know how to put my love for this candle into words... It reminds me of home, the holidays, good times, family, good food, fall; Basically everything I love!!!! Leaves my entire apartment smelling amazing

TV Shows: 

1. 19 Kids and Counting- AHHH. I watched a few episodes on the plane ride home from LA, and it's safe to say that I am hooked. Unfortunately, my cable company and plan does not provide me with TLC as a channel option. I also can't find any full episodes on the interenet. Excuse me while I cry. 
2. 7th Heaven- lol. Reliving my childhood. Found the episodes on Hulu while I was searching for 19 Kids and Counting. Not gonna lie, it's 100% cheesy, but that's fine by me. 

Songs:

1. Lost in the Light by Bahamas- There is nothing like a relaxing, soothing, beautiful song. It is a great change from my usual country music. I've been listening to it nonstop lately because I have been so stressed! It relaxes me and helps me think more clearly. It also helps me fall asleep lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment